- Love, Doctor (Inner Harbor Book 1) by M.C. Cerny
- Born in the Storm (The Storm Series Book 4) by M. Stratton
- Cherry Picked (Shots on Goal Book 3) by Kristen Hope Mazzola
- No Regrets (A Pinky Promise Novella) by HJ Bellus
- Surviving Harley by K. Webster
- Do Not Disturb by Layla Frost
- Save Me by Tia Louise
- Claim Me, Baby by Heather Stone
- One More Night by Sarah O'Rourke
- Mixed Into Love (A Bachelorette Party Series Novella) by Rochelle Paige
- Wedding with a Baby Bump by Heather Hiestand
- Wedded Lies by N Kuhn
- Reluctant (Your Ad Here Book 5) by Allyson Lindt
- Perfect Strangers by Madison Street
- Tough as Nails by Amy Briggs
- Only You, Baby (A Time's Up! Novella) by Vicki Green
- Feed Your Soul (A Body & Soul Novella) by Rochelle Paige
- Lust, Lies, & Leis by Kristen Luciani
- Unbearable (An Unacceptable MC Novella) by Kristen Hope Mazzola
- Latch (A Counterplay Novella) by Elizabeth Burgess
- Anonymous Bride (What Happens When) by K.L. Donn
- Seven Year Itch by Sarah Curtis
- The Perfect Couple by Ginger Scott
- More Than Falling (More 2.5) by S. Van Horne
- Undercover Marriage by N. Kuhn
- Body Language (A Body & Soul Novella) by Rochelle Paige
- Unexpected Bliss (A Yeah, Baby and Unexpected Delivery Crossover) by Fifi Flowers
- With This Ring by Elle Jefferson
- Rainy Days by C.M. Steele
- Training Daddy by M.C. Cerny
- Truth of a Dream by Shari J. Ryan
- Stormy Nights by C.M. Steele
- Raising Veeta by Fifi Flowers
- Pink Sunsets by Amy Briggs
- Quid Pro Quo by M.C. Cerny
Author: Ginger Scott
The Perfect Couple.
Nicole Laramie and Chase Pennington would forever be called that in their
home town of Rider Springs. Chase’s grandmother, Evelyn, thought her
neighbors’ only daughter and her grandson were made for each other ever
since the two of them were kids.
When Chase climbed a tree, Nicole climbed it higher.
When Nicole fell from her ten-speed and skinned her knee, Chase carried
And when Chase took the field for Little League, Nicole cheered the loudest.
Until they were strangers.
While Chase climbed the social ladder in high school, Nicole climbed the
academic one. Two best friends became enemies. And when the senior class
voted them MOST PERFECT COUPLE in the yearbook, it was meant as a joke.
Only Evelyn, she never thought it was funny. She thought it was fate. And
she was willing to wait 10 years just to prove she was right.