A Passion, Vows, & Babies Kindle World Novella
- Love, Doctor by M.C. Cerny
- Born in the Storm by M. Stratton
- Reluctant by Allyson Lindt
- Cherry Picked by Kristen Hope Mazzola
- No Regrets by HJ Bellus
- Save Me by Tia Louise
- Mixed Into Love by Rochelle Paige
- Wedded Lies by N Kuhn
- Perfect Strangers by Madison Street
- Only You, Baby by Vicki Green
- Feed Your Soul by Rochelle Paige
Author: Tia Louise
Jessa Steele shoots to kill.
She does not fall in love.
She does not get captured.
Mason “Mace” Moscaretti can retrieve the worst of the worst.
No capo or drug lord is too clever to escape him.
When he meets Jessa embedded deep with a Colombian target, he’s determined to capture her heart and walk away from active duty.
And he does.
Six years later, Jessa and Mace are happily married, burning up the bedroom, and ready to start making babies when a job arises Jessa can’t resist. What she doesn’t know is this client won’t stop until they’re both dead.
SAVE ME is a white-hot panty-melter in the Fiona Davenport “Sex, Vows, and Babies” Kindle World. Prepare for frequent panty changes, frantic clicking, and rapid breathing until the end. For mature readers only.