A Passion, Vows & Babies Kindle World Novella
- Love, Doctor (Inner Harbor Book 1) by M.C. Cerny
- Born in the Storm (The Storm Series Book 4) by M. Stratton
- Cherry Picked (Shots on Goal Book 3) by Kristen Hope Mazzola
- No Regrets (A Pinky Promise Novella) by HJ Bellus
- Surviving Harley by K. Webster
- Do Not Disturb by Layla Frost
- Save Me by Tia Louise
- Claim Me, Baby by Heather Stone
- One More Night by Sarah O'Rourke
- Mixed Into Love (A Bachelorette Party Series Novella) by Rochelle Paige
- Wedding with a Baby Bump by Heather Hiestand
- Wedded Lies by N Kuhn
- Reluctant (Your Ad Here Book 5) by Allyson Lindt
- Perfect Strangers by Madison Street
- Tough as Nails by Amy Briggs
- Only You, Baby (A Time's Up! Novella) by Vicki Green
- Feed Your Soul (A Body & Soul Novella) by Rochelle Paige
- Lust, Lies, & Leis by Kristen Luciani
- Unbearable (An Unacceptable MC Novella) by Kristen Hope Mazzola
- Latch (A Counterplay Novella) by Elizabeth Burgess
- Anonymous Bride (What Happens When) by K.L. Donn
- Seven Year Itch by Sarah Curtis
- The Perfect Couple by Ginger Scott
- More Than Falling (More 2.5) by S. Van Horne
- Undercover Marriage by N. Kuhn
- Body Language (A Body & Soul Novella) by Rochelle Paige
- Unexpected Bliss (A Yeah, Baby and Unexpected Delivery Crossover) by Fifi Flowers
- With This Ring by Elle Jefferson
- Rainy Days by C.M. Steele
- Training Daddy by M.C. Cerny
Author: Kristen Luciani
A deadly accident. A glittering life thrown into upheaval. Can two people on a quest to escape their painful realities find solace in each other before disaster strikes again?
Tatum Atwood played plenty of starring roles during her short Hollywood career, but damsel in distress was never one...not until that fateful night. Rose-colored glasses gave her superficial life a glamorous tint, but fancy parties, awards, and a designer wardrobe could never fill her empty heart…until she finally opens up to a “trusted” colleague who secretly wants nothing more than to extinguish Tatum’s light for good.
Evan Montrose was on the brink of signing the biggest endorsement deal of his life before a shocking tragedy destroyed his drive…and a promising surfing career. In a blink, everything he’d achieved took a backseat to everything he’d lost. Unable to handle the pain and the guilt, he fled without a single look back.
A tropical paradise is where they sought peace. What they found was something unexpected, life-shattering, and more dangerous than they could ever have imagined….because sometimes, what's left behind isn’t always willing to stay there.
Will these two wounded souls piece their hearts back together before the demons jeopardize their future happiness?